Friday 7 September 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Special Edition with Rose & Lavender

Clearly Liz Earle, or maybe The Prince's Trust, can read my mind and so decided to come up with a way to help me make the difficult decision of whether to replace my now almost finished Cleanse & Polish or not.  They did that by releasing a new version with the addition of Rose and Lavender, two of my favourite scents, meaning I had to go out and buy it despite having about 47 other cleansers on the go at the moment and promising I would use what I had before adding more.
 
The Special Edition is a larger size of pump bottle, 150ml for £19.75 which also includes two muslin cloths, and is available now.  I got mine in John Lewis but the website is also stocking it if that's an easier way for you to order.
 
 
 There's very little point in going into what Cleanse & Polish is all about as it's already a cult beauty favourite which has been reviewed and recommended on just about every beauty blog I read at some point or another so I'm sure you're all aware of it and what it does.  The Special Edition does exactly what the original does with the addition of two gorgeous new scents and a slightly fancier bottle design.
 
 
Personally, I love this new version.  I really like C&P anyway but this version smells fantastic, you can definitely tell there has been an addition of the two new fragrances and both the rose and lavender are lovely natural plant type scents without any hint of a synthetic nature. 
 
Liz Earle suggests that this version is more suitable for evening use as it's such a relaxing and calming fragrance but I intend to use it just as I would the normal version as I love the smell and I'm quite happy to be relaxed by it in the morning too.
 

 
 
Here's what the Liz Earle site has to say about their Special Edition Cleanse & Polish.
Our multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish™ is the foundation of fabulous skin. Working with The Prince’s Trust and one of their young entrepreneurs Rebecca Taylor, we’ve given our British beauty essential a new twist and added rose petal and high-altitude lavender essential oils to create this special edition. By purchasing this product, £2.00 will go towards supporting the vital work of The Prince’s Trust. This product is suitable for all skin types.

Ideal for your evening cleanse, this formulation works on every age and skin type, offering concentrated yet gentle cleansing power. This rich, concentrated cream removes daily grime and make up to leave skin clear, smooth and exceptionally clean. Used with the muslin cloth, it lifts away dead cells revealing fresh, radiant skin. Cleanse & Polish contains naturally active ingredients including rosemary, chamomile and hops to help tone and soothe, whilst cocoa butter softens, smoothes and moisturises.

This unique blend of rose petal and high altitude lavender essential oils helps to calm and relax, ideal for use prior to a good night’s sleep.
 
And here's the blurb from the back of the bottle, should you wish to have a read at that too. 
 
 
So, will you be adding the new Special Edition C&P to your bathroom beauty staples?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment