Saturday 22 September 2012

Holiday Make Up Bag

I always find it interesting to see what beauty products and make up people take on holiday with them, I have a terrible habit of packing waaaay too much make up when I travel and then never using most of it, so this year I decided to try and pack minimally make up wise and see how I got on (yes, this is minimal).
 
Here's what I took:
 
 
Urban Decay Naked Palette
5 Assorted eye brushes
Kiko Eyebrow Pencil
Elf Eyebrow Gel
Too Face Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Mascara
No7 Cream Blush
W7 Candy Floss Blush
2 L'Oreal Rouge Caresse - Dating Coral & Sweet Berry
Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart
No7 Poppy King Lip Crayon - Skipping
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey & Rendezvous
Miss Sporty Dr Balm Lip Balm - Gossip Kiss
UD Grindhouse Sharpener
Maybelline BB Cream
Powder & Blusher Brush
Cotton Buds
Hair Clips
Eyelash Curlers
 
Despite this being hugely pared down from what I normally take I still didn't use all of it!  I could definitely have gotten away with fewer lip products and fewer eye liners too.  I never wear much make up on holiday and when I do it's always fairly light and basic yet I can't seem to convince myself it's ok to leave the country without a load of stuff!
 
Do you have the same problem?  Is it possible to pack a capsule wardrobe for your face?  What do you take when you go away?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment