Tuesday 11 September 2012

Color Club - Secret Agent

This is Color Club varnish 910, Secret Agent, it's from the Alter Ego set I picked up in TK Maxx the other week.  None of these pictures are even close to the colour it is in real life which is slightly annoying, this bottle shot is the closest thing I could find online to how it really goes onto the nail:
 
 
 
 
It's an almost metallic looking lilac-violet colour in person, super shiny and reflective and quite unusual.  To me it looks like a sort of space aged purple, take from that what you will.  In the photos it's showing as blue though...
 
 
 
This one is closest to the colour it shows on the nail but still not quite right.
 
 
Again the colour if off on this one but it does show the gorgeous glittery shimmer running through the polish.
 
 
Why are purples so hard to photograph?  Any tips on how to do it better?  This polish is so lovely I'd like to be able to show it off properly but no matter how many shots I take of it they all come out with it looking blue, most frustrating.  If you have any idea how to stop it then please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment